The Treocapa Study Team is excited to launch the first edition of Five Treocapa trial specific training courses.
These trainings are available to clinical sites staff participating in the Treocapa trial as well as National Hub project teams who will organize site initiation visits and train sites staff.
- when to inform parents about the trial,
- how to select and include a patient,
- how the study is designed, and
- what to do during each visit.
The Technical guidelines for the realization of standardized echocardiographies and Technical guidelines for the realization of standardized Transfontanellar Ultrasound will provide information on the following:
- how to perform an echocardiography and a Transfontanellar Ultrasound as required for the TREOCAPA study and
- what needs to be completed in the eCRF.
Finally, the TREOCAPA eCRF (Electronic Case Report Form) training will provide information on:
- how to connect to the eCRF,
- how to create a patient,
- how to randomize a patient,
- how to enter data and
- how upload images to the eCRF.
If you are interested, please get in contact with your National Hub.
You can keep up-to-date with c4c courses, meetings, and other news