Three of the conect4children innovative methodology Expert Groups have organised a Webinar on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in paediatrics.
On December 7 from 15:00 to 18:00 hours (CET) several speakers will discuss AI in paediatrics and there will be time for a Q&A session after each presentation.
The webinar is organised by the leads of the c4c Developmental Pharmacology Expert Group (Anne Smits), the c4c Ethics Expert Group (Dirk Lanzerath) and the c4c Pharmacogenomics and other OMICS technologies Expert Group (Matthias Schwab).
- Matthias Schwab – Introduction and moderator
- Saskia de Wildt – Literature searches and AI”
- Anke-Hilse Maitland van der Zee – “Paediatric Asthma and AI”
- Maaike van der Lee – “AI and drug metabolising enzymes”
- Wei Zhao – “Dose machine learning”
- Dirk Lanzerath – “AI and ethical considerations”
If you are interested, you are more than welcome to join!
The webinar is free of charge although registration is needed. Please register yourself by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please list the following information:
- Already involved in conect4children yes/no.
The deadline for registration is December 2nd End of Business.
To find out more about c4c go to www.conect4children.org.
Hope to see you there!
The conect4children project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 777389. The Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Cover Picture from freepik