Enrolment will be open from 13th September 2021 – until the ending date of the course
Name of the course: Developmental Pharmacology short course
Edition of the course: Edition 1
Starting date: 04 October 2021
Closing date: 22 October 2021
Starting Date Of The Enrolment: 13 September 2021
Ending Date of the Enrolment: until the ending date of the course
Who is the course for?
All site staff involved in the completion of trial site related tasks + all C4C partners.
Max. number of persons that each national hub can enrol: unrestricted
Bloom’s Taxonomy Level of the Course: 1, 2
The short course is an introduction to “Developmental pharmacology” organized as a self-assessment course based on a questions / answers (Q/A) methodology.
The course lasts 3 weeks. The students work on two chapters per week, each corresponding to 4 to 6 Q/A. Each Q/A has an estimated median duration of 7 min.
A forum is available to collect comments and/or questions related to the course.
There is no direct interaction with teachers within this course. However, students can contact teachers with any queries they may have via the c4c Academy Platform forum.
Module 1: Growth and maturation
Module 2: Pharmacokinetics
Module 3: Pharmacodynamics and dosage selection
Module 4: Drug administration – formulations
Module 5: Pharmacovigilance
Module 6: Conclusion : Developmental pharmacology aspects to consider in a pediatric clinical trial
- Karel Allegaert – email@example.com
- Beate Aurich – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evelyne Jacqz-Aigrain – email@example.com
- Gregory Kearns – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherijne Knibbe – email@example.com
- Stephanie Leroux – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pavla Pokorná – email@example.com
- Anders Rane – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shinya Ito – email@example.com
- Wei Zhao – firstname.lastname@example.org