Enrolment is open from 14th June – 31st Aug 2022
Name of the course: ADVANCED COURSE ON PAEDIATRIC CLINICAL TRIALS AND PAEDIATRIC DRUG DEVELOPMENT
Edition of the course: First
Enrolment Open: 14th June 2022
Enrolment Closes: 31st Aug 2022
Starting date: 12th Sept 2022
Ending date: 27th Apr 2023
Course duration: 7 months
For full details on the course, please see course brochure.
Who is the course for?
This course is addressed to healthcare professionals involved in clinical trials regarding neonates, children and adolescents. Potential students of this course include Investigators, Sub-investigators, Clinical Research Nurses, Study Coordinators, Data Managers, Clinical Monitors, Scientific Manager working in the National Hubs, and any other role involved in paediatric clinical trials. See course brochure for further details.
Max. number of persons that each national hub can enrol:
The maximum number of students who can enrol in this course will be 50.
- 2 places are reserved for each NH and their related clinical sites (40 participants max) and
- 1 place is reserved for each EFPIA Partner involved in the c4c Consortium (10 participants max).
The enrolment steps will be as follows:
- The enrolment time frame lasts 2 and half months (from June 14 to August 31);
- Each National Hub can select 2 candidates (who meet the eligibility criteria) and each EFPIA company can select 1 candidate;
- An enrolment password, to access the AC via the c4c VLE Academy Platform, will be given to the selected candidates
- The selected candidates must enrol to the AC within the specified enrolment deadline;
- Once the enrolment deadline expires – ONLY if there are less than 50 students enrolled in the course ) – the c4c Academy Management Secretariat will inform the National Hub’s Referent Persons for Training and Education that there are still “xx” places available for enrolment
- At this point there will be an “extraordinary enrolment phase” – which will last from Sept 01 to Sept 10 – during which the National Hubs can enrol participants until the max. total number of enrolments (50) is reached. The vacant places will be assigned based on a precedence criteria.
- Once the max. number of people that can be enrolled has been reached, it will be no longer possible to join the AC.
- A waiting listing will be operated in case of early drop-outs/non starters.
Bloom’s Taxonomy Level of the Course: 5
- Francesca Rocchi email@example.com
- Jussi Mertsola firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gian Luigi Spadoni gianluigi.spadoni@opbg,net
- Alessio Ceccherelli email@example.com
- Giulia Neccia firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details on this course, please see course brochure